Tuesday 1 May 2012

Current Face of the Day

Hey everyone! I wanted to share my favourite makeup look at the moment with all of you!

Skin: NARS Sheer Glow Liquid Foundation in Mont Blanc, MUFE HD Powder, NYX Cream Blush in Boho Chic, MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell, NARS Bronzer in Laguna.

Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, NARS Lipgloss in Turkish Delight.

Brows: Anastacia Brow Duo in Ash Blonde/Taupe, BECCA Brow Setting Gel.

Eyes: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean, Too Faced Smokey Eye Collection [Up in Smoke on bulk of the lid and smudged for smokey effect, Firefly on inner third, with a little White Lie in the inner corners], L'Oreal Telescopic Falsh Lash Mascara in Hypnotic Brown.

Ooh, and i'm wearing an ear cuff from Topshop, it's pretty cool [and makes me feel extraordinarily badass]. Stud Earrings are from H&M, and I'm wearing a random sparkly stud in my second lobe piercing.



I hope you guys are doing well, what's your current favourite makeup look? Let me know!
I've been chilling at the hub4business offices, so that's what the background is. I'm in Swansea/Cardiff for a while now, so lots of welsh blogging/vlogging and other such hilarity coming up!

Livie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love your look!
    I just finished watching your latest haul without knowing it was 20 minutes long :)
    Now everything I read in English I hear your voice in my head. :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look, love the hair too :)

    love
    www.fridawhite.com

    ReplyDelete